April 14, 2020

CASOLOGY #366 | ZODIAC


Hello everyone! Welcome back. Today's cue word at CASology is Zodiac. I was born in August so I'm a Leo. Hence the card. :) And the sponsor for this week is Stamplorations.


I've tried something new in my life i.e., Line Art. It's looks very complicated but once you get a hang of it, it is very easy. If you're not sure, start with a pencil and then move onto the marker. I did like that only. I have a Pinterest board dedicated for Line Art, if you are interested go check it. 


I started with a line art first and then stamped the script from Catherine Pooler Designs with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. Finally finished the card with a sentiment from Craftangles. This is a one layer card and the line art Lion is my focal image. 

I hope you like it and I would like to see your beautiful cards in the gallery. Stay Safe! :)

2 comments:

  1. this is so unique and I must look at your Pinterest board as not sure what it is but this looks so arty and gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepti, your line art is gorgeous and so cool. Amazing how a few simple lines create such a clear image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete