April 13, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 26, 2021
Hello everyone! Welcome back! There is still time to play along with CASology challenge where the cue word is 'Long'. I like 'long' roads!! I saw this painting on Pinterest and gave it a try with different colors. :) I hope you like it. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Poster Colors by DOMS
Stamp set by Mudra called Simply Florals
March 12, 2021
Hello everyone! Welcome back again, did you know, there is still time to play along with CASology 'Luck' challenge. Have fun:)
I used Circle Framelits, Meadow Leaves and Tag #3 dies by Sizzix and the sentiment was handwritten and it says 'Sending Good Luck Vibes'.
February 23, 2021
February 16, 2021
Hello there everyone! Welcome back to another challenge at CASology where the cue word is 'fox'. How have you been? It's been literally a month, I've been sick and I couldn't get a chance to crafting also. Now I'm doing good by His grace and hope I'll be regular to blogging and video making :)
I've done a little embroidery on my card to bring back my mojo. I hope you like it and I hope you guys would play along the challenges. Please don't forget to visit the challenge blog to learn more details and also please do visit our fellow DT blogs for more inspiration. Thank you :)
January 5, 2021
- I started by stamping the images from Fern and Leaves Stamp Set by Mudra with Carved Pumpkin, Festive Berries, Picked Raspberry and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.
- The technique I used on this card was Layered Stamping or Overlap Stamping Technique, you can watch one of my videos for more inspiration and education.
- Next I added splatters of brown ink to bring the design together.
- I did give a little highlights on the leaves with Sakura White Pen.
- Finally stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, the stamp set is by Cherrylana Designs called Alphabet.