Hello everyone, Welcome to Spread Joy Not Germs Blog Hop. If you've arrived from lovely Larissa Pitman's blog then you are on the right track. If you missed the hop line don't worry, head over to Catherine Pooler's blog or Hedge Hog Hollow blog for full details and for full blog hop list.
Your next stop is amazing Nicole Martel.
We are so excited about this hop! We have 31 sponsors and 153 bloggers participating. We’re about to spread a whole lot of joy to those that are doing their part, staying home and NOT spreading germs! :)
SPONSORS AND PRIZES!
THIRTY ONE companies are offering more than FIFTY prizes on this hop! Comment on the blogs on the hop to be entered. No minimum number of comments required, but the more blogs you comment on, the greater the chances of winning.
Deadline to enter is April 24 and winners will be announced on Monday, April 27 on the Catherine Pooler Designs and Hedgehog Hollow blogs.
- Catherine Pooler Designs - $20 Gift Certificate on the CP blog and each of the Brand Ambassadors' blogs
- Hedgehog Hollow - one month free sub to the box with free us shipping
- CAS-ual Fridays - Win the new release - over $80 value
- Heffy Doodle - £35 voucher for the store
- The Ton - $20 Gift Certificate (stamps, dies, ink or sequins)
- Ellen Hutson - $35 Gift Certificate
- Trinity Stamps- $25 Gift Certificate
- Greeting Farm -$25 Gift Certificate
- You're Next Stamp - $25 Gift Certificate
- Taylored Expressions - $50 Gift Certificate
MY CARD FOR THE BLOG HOP
My take on this Spread Joy Not Germs Blog Hop is to encourage all the humans those who are going through hard times and those who are helping the society selflessly. Please watch the video to learn how I made this card.
I'm here with a very sweet card for you and this card features Wonky Triangle Stencil, Toucan Do It Stamp Set, You Did It Stamp Set, Minto To Be Ink and Midnight Ink by Catherine Pooler Designs.
I started by watercoloring the bird with Faber Castell Water Color Pencils, fussy cut it and kept aside.
Then ink blended the background with Mint to be ink, placed the stencil and applied the same ink through it. I removed the stencil and added splatters of Mint to be ink and gold paint to enhance the beauty of the card design.
I foam mounted the bird and adhered the leaves with Tacky Glue. Finally I finished the card with a sentiment from You Did It stamp set. Do hop along and win some exciting prizes. Thanks for stopping by.
I salute all the Doctors and Nurses, Police and Volunteers and especially the Municipal Workers. Yes! You can do this, we can do this. Let's kick the virus from our universe. #StayHomeStaySafe.