July 21, 2015

Video - Fun One Layer Card for Paper Smooches Sparks

Hi everyone! I have a card + video to share with you all. I used the stamp sets from Paper Smooches and these are not their newest releases but it's one of their oldest releases and I absolutely adore these stamp sets a lot!


I have done a lots of masking and stamping on this card. And also I shared in the video - how to color your images in a fun, easy and creative way! 

I used Picked Raspberry, Peacock feathers and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks as my water colors!

I have made a card processing video for you, you can watch it here or watch it in HD on my YouTube Channel.


If you like it please hit LIKE and share it with your friends and also don't forget to subscribe to my channel. Your support means a lot!



Thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great masking!! Love the colors Deepti! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous job masking!!! i love the bit of watercolor too. thank you so much for joining us with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete