July 18, 2015

Emboss Resist Technique with Water Colors


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a card + photo tutorial on Emboss Resist Technique on Color Conceptions Blog and also I have a step by step photo tutorial for you. Be sure to stop by the blog for more details.


The watercolors I used for my card is Indian made and I never thought that these colors would be and would turn out so gorgeous! I used gold and brown but the brown turned out a little peachy tone! The stamp sets I used are from Avery Elle's Ikat Additions and Lot's of Love. And also the sequins are from Avery Elle..



I hope you can see all the sparkle! Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous, Deepti! That shimmery gold panel is amazeballs! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Sooo pretty!! I love the gold with the peach color - stunning!! Thanks so much for playing with the AEI♥U Challenge - we're so glad that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and Delicate. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete