May 23, 2013

Pristine Sparkle!!

Hey everybody!! My Pristine Sparkle creation for Itsy Bitsy and Lessology #25.. :)

   photo Challenge--25-For-the-love-of-fabricl_zps5e16be1c.jpg

My card!!!

In Sepia

Just normal editing..

I found it very difficult to capture the picture of this card cos everything's in white.. So here's the two cards in sepia and with some normal photography.. Just tell me which one is good.. :)

Well.. Woodgrain bg is handmade. Made few gauze flowers.. :D (gone mad) :P

Fabric used - Gauze
Recycled items - Mirrors (from my old dress)
Doily pieces - I've adhered them to give a nice sclloped edge (these pieces were lying on my desk)
Sequence lace - centre of the butterfly (from my old greeting cards)

And finally added glitter, bling everywhere.. Butterfly is a lovely RAK from Poornima.. :)

And that's it..

See you soon.. :)

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Deeps, I love all your embellishments and think the photo in sepia looks better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love how your monochromatic card turned out....such a magical dreamy feel to it. I think the sepia editing makes it look very etheral and beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project Deepti,,just loved ur idea of gauge flowers !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! The sepia pic is more beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card deepti! i second zub..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow beautiful and totally elegant ! I loved the silver charm and butterfly a lot .
    liked the first photo more !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card..i liked first one more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Deepti ..love your white on white take especially the gauze flowers what a fab idea !!...the sepia pic definitely steals the show for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW.. this is so beautiful!!!... i love the white... absolutely stunning!... Thanks for joining us over @LESSology... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Deepti, this is so so so pretty and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yo yo Lil D - what a super piece of work this is. The sepia finish really makes it look great and the embellishments... what can I say... just fab!!
    Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pristine Sparkle Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely colors, wonderful work! Thanks for playing along with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty white card. Love the first look.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwww this is gorgeous! LOVING all the white!! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology!!

    ReplyDelete