May 8, 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More #44

Hey all! Hope you girls are doing good.. :)
Well.. I'm here to share my first DT card for Addicted to Stamps and More and the theme is Addicted to CAS.. Simple and fun isn't it?? I'm so happy working with the wonderful team of ATSM.. Here is my card!


I made a video too but still editing it.. You have to wait for some time to know more details about this card :)
Thank you so much for stopping by and I would love to see you there and play along the current challenge at ATSM..

15 comments:

  1. wow...lovely stamping....waiting to watch the video

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card ,waiting for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the colors and stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deepti, your stamping looks fabulous, I like how you've achieved the depth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what great stamping, the colours are superb and I am so looking forward to the video! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful colors and stamping Deepti!! have u worked with wooden blocks for printing on paper or fabric? I recently bought few but havn't come accross any good ways to use them, can u suggest something??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Deepti ...Love your stamping and the BG colors you have used !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What bright card deepti ! Loved the stamping bg !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deepti. Beautiful colors. Love the different layers of flowers - great dimension. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card, I love the colours. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful stamping, a lovely card. Welcome to the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the vibrant colors of this card - it looks almost like it's on fire! Beautiful clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colours Deepti, so vibrant :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Deepti. Fabulous card. Great stamping. Love the colours.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Florence xx

    ReplyDelete