May 15, 2013

Cowboy and Princess

Heyyy!! Just another new challenge is here for you at Stamp n doodle.. Theme is anything goes. I made a card using the sponsor images.. I've selected two images this time.. :D Well.. here is my card!


Hehehe.. I've a small story ( I created) to share with you. As soon as I saw these two images I got an idea like "this cowboy loves this princess and she also loves him. So she sneaked out to the garden to see him". That's the story!!! :D
Wow!! Look at the chemistry.. Loved the attitude of the boy!! Hahaha.. :D

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you would play along.. :)

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely Story :D ! I loved your card even more after reading the thought behind it Deepti !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Deepti, lovely colouring and story!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really romantic! And kind of vintage too. The girl is so feminine and the cowboy so masculine - like taken out of an old movie!

    ReplyDelete