May 11, 2013

Monochromatic..

Hey everyone! Sorry! I'm a bit late in posting this, too much work these days and I feel like truck is running over my head early in the morning.. :(

Anyway! A brand new challenge went on live at 'For the love of crafting' and the theme is 'Monochromatic'.

A little info about monochrome!! for those who know or familiar it's alright but for those who don't know or new to this craft world, this is for you! "Monochromatic card has colors in shades of limited colors or hues or simply self colored". The winner of this challenge will be given a Guest Designer Post.. Isn't it awesome!

Well.. Here is my card and I used different shades of purple.. :)


Hope you all liked it. Please visit the challenge blog for more details and join the fun.. :)

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the textured bg and the roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card looks fantastic! I like this elegant design of lovely purples and glittery details!

    ReplyDelete