May 9, 2013

Dad's En field!

Heya! I'm here to share a card with you all.. It's a masculine card but I couldn't resist myself in using stickles and a tiny heart.. :)


The story, not really, behind this card is my dad has, still he has, this bullet and he loves it a lot. Though he has got many vehicles he still manages to use it. The age of this bike is 25yrs old.. :D
Ok.. I've stamped and distressed the bg.. Yay! I learnt some thing new.. Anybody can guess??
Alright! I've colored the bike with non water color pencils.. Yes! with non water color pencils.. 
Pretty huh?
I'm entering this into Lulupu #12, My first love, my dad and lulupu is celebrating her 200 followers blog candy.. For more details please visit the blog.. :)


Ok frds! See you soon.. :)

12 comments:

  1. I loved this card a lot deepti ! bg and the vintage look is fab !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Fabulous card Deepti ..I really like the way you have colored the bike and created the BG ...This is such a perfect Masculine card ...love everything about it :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Deepti and awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card.. Loved the bike and the vintage look of your card..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti the card is so stunning! Loved all the elements, like the bg, the bike and the way you colored it. I am sure your dad would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping in again to say thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #12 - My First Love, My Dad

    Cheers,
    Indira Tanwar
    DT - Lulupu Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Deepti....love that background and the colour!! Its such a perfect guy card...totally inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Deepti.. This looks super cool. Nothing says "Masculine" more than a bike.. And an Enfield.. Just wow!!! And a little heart won't steal the masculinity of the card. Loved what you have done here.. Superb!!!

    Thanks for playing along at Lulupu's Challenge #12 :)

    Good luck,
    Nikita..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Card is amazing !! clever idea of incorporating bike in a masculine card , Nothing could be better then is.
    thanks for playing with us at lulupu's challenge #12
    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very masculine card and whats amazing is that you managed to create it with non masculine colours.well done.Thanks for playing along Lulupu's Challenge #12 - My First Love, My Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deepti, this card is gorgeous and oh so masculine. I love how the bike stands out against the bold red background. I am sure your father will love it :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #12 - My First Love, My Dad

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete