August 9, 2018

LANDSCAPE BORDER | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello everyone! I'm back again with another simple yet colorful card for Sizzix Lifestyle. The above card features Sizzix Landscape Border Thinlit Die and Sizzix Permanent Markers from Sizzix Lifestyle. :)


Products used from Sizzix Lifestyle

How I made this card
  • I simply die-cut the white cardstock with Sizzix Landscape Border Die and Sizzix Bigshot Express Machine. 
  • I colored the die-cut with Sizzix Permanent Markers. 
  • Then I water-colored the background with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. 
  • Next, stamped the sentiment from A Muse Studio and adhered the die-cut over the card panel with Tacky glue. 
Entering this card for Dare 2B Artzy August Challenge: Anything Goes.


And that's all for today. Thanks for visiting! See you soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute card design! The coloring is fantastic!
    Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy August Challenge! -Tasha :)

    ReplyDelete