August 24, 2018

RAINBOW DEER FAMILY | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello! I'm back again with a water color card for Sizzix Lifestyle. You know I have been experimenting and exploring a lot with my water colors. When husband is out of town you'll find a lot of time for yourself! I'm enjoying every bit of it but I miss him!


Products from Sizzix Lifestyle


I started by die-cutting the Sizzix Woodland Deer out of water color paper with the help of Big Shot Plus Machine and applied rainbow colors to the die-cuts. The water color technique I used was wet on wet. And I let them dry!


Then I water colored the background with the same wet on wet technique. Once the background is dry I added splatters of white paint. Then I die-cut the letters from Mixed Media #3 and adhered all the elements together with glue.


And that's all for today. In the above picture 'The father deer is very attentive, the mother deer is so caring and the fawn is enjoying'. The same things happens in our lives also. Very true, right! Thanks for visiting. Take care and I'll see you next time! :)

1 comment: