April 19, 2018

CREATE SOMETHING CATCHY CHALLENGES | LET'S GET PINSPIRED #3


Hello, hello! This card is a part of Create Something Catchy Challenges. Yep! the challenge blog is open now and anybody can participate. Also this card features Doodle Rose and Dainty Birthday Numbers by Sizzix Lifestyle. I did a lot of loose water coloring on this card with Distress Inks. :)


Products from Sizzix Lifestyle


HOW I MADE THIS CARD

  • I took a card panel smaller than the main card base and loose water colored the background with Peacock Feathers and Dusty Concord Distress Inks
  • Then I die-cut the Doodle Rose and 'today' from Dainty Birthday Numbers from heavy weight card stock
  • I water colored the rose with Peeled Paint and Picked Raspberry Distress inks
  • I colored 'today' die-cut in black and applied shimmer with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
  • Then stamped the sentiment on a strip of white card stock from Mudra in Archival Jet Black Ink
  • Finally adhered all the elements with Tacky Glue and embellished the card with a few clear sequins from Mudra

I hope you like this card. Do participate in the current challenge and have fun. Thank you :)

Entering this card for Paru's Cardmaking April 2018 challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment