December 6, 2017

CHRISTMAS THEMED MILK CARTON FAVOUR BOXES | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful time! I made these Milk Carton Favour Boxes for my neighbor's kids. These are just for sample, may be I'll make more in the next coming days!!! 


I used a few pattern papers from Prima and Mudra. I die-cut the leaves out of white card stock and colored it with Camlin Real Brush Markers!


I die-cut a few smaller tags from out of white and kraft card stocks. The sentiment was handwritten. I also added a bow with white twine and adhered the whole part to the small clothes pin.


I just love how these turned out. They are so so cute! :)


Products from Sizzix Lifestyle

And that's it and I hope you like it. Thank you so much for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment