December 20, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS CARD | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hey hi everyone! How are you doing? It's been a while, right! ;) so today I have a very simple yet classy Christmas Card for you!

Products from Sizzix Lifestyle

I ran the Pink card stock and Trellis Embossing folder through the Big Shot Express machine. Look how beautifully it was embossed!! I adhered the pink embossed panel over the main card base with Red sticky tape.


Next, I die-cut the sentiment from Retro Merry Christmas thinlit by Timholtz out of white card stock. The sentiment looks so cool! Love it! I adhered it over the pink card stock with Tacky Glue.


Next I stamped the stocking from Fairisle Stocking on Kraft card stock in Rockin' Red Ink, fussy cut it, punched a hole and tied a bow and foam mounted it over the panel.


And that is it! I hope you like it. Thank you so much for visiting! See you soon :)


Do you remember this competition held in November? The results are out, go check if you are one among them! ;) CLICK HERE

There is also a Christmas Treasure Hunt going on at sizzix.co.uk blog, kindly check HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment