June 17, 2017

Sizzix | Meadow Butterfly | Video


Meadow Butterfly! How beautiful is the name of this die! This thinlit die is so detailed, intricate and very lovely! I enjoyed die-cutting and coloring it. :)

(you can get the Meadow Butterfly here and the Bigshot Express Machine here)


CARD MAKING PROCESS

I started by die-cutting the thinlit die out from a white card stock and water colored it with Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks. I then applied Tombow Glue here and there onto the die-cut and poured Rock Candy Distress Glitter and tapped off the excess. Over the main panel I applied Broken China Distress Ink for the hint of color!


Onto the second panel I stamped the sentiment from Technique Tuesday with Archival Jet Black Ink and added tiny splatters of black paint for some interest. Then adhered the sentiment panel over the main card base using foam tape.


Finally applied glue on the back of the die-cut (only on the center part of the butterfly) and adhered over the sentiment panel :)

You can watch the whole process of the video below or at my YouTube Channel. I hope you like it :)



GIVEAWAY

Giveaway! Do you love Sizzix Lifestyle products? And would you like to win Big Shot™ Plus Machines along with a range of their new dies? Yes? :) then enter here https://goo.gl/SteF45

No comments:

Post a Comment