September 30, 2016

Bright Fall Leaves Card


Hello everyone! Today's card is a special one because it is a collaboration video with one of my favourite Youtubers Amanda from Little Crafty Pill. She is such an amazing Youtuber and you must check her!


We both chose this color palette and decided to make cards. You can check her video HERE.






And this is the card I made. I have filmed the entire process of the video. If you like it give it a thumbs up and also don't forget to subscribe to my channel. 


I hope you like it. I'm entering this card for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rich colors, Deepti, and I love the effect that the splattering made! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going oh, ah, wow over here! What a beauty, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete