March 3, 2020

CASOLOGY CHALLENGE WEEK 363 | SKYLINE


Hello everyone! Welcome to another lovely challenge at CASology challenge where the cue word is 'skyline'. I hope you guys would join the fun.



I actually was in a hurry while making this card and I wanted to keep the card really simple. So I went with the neutral tones with a hint of color. I quickly die-cut the Landscape Border die out of  black card stock through SideKick Machine and adhered as shown in the above pic. I didn't want the image adhered to be flat so I applied the glue only to the centre part of the image. This really added so much depth to the card design.


Finally punched out a heart out of red card stock and adhered to the card front and finished it with a sentiment as well. I hope you like it and please don't forget to play along the challenge. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment