February 18, 2020

CASOLOGY WEEK 362 - TALL


Hello everyone! Welcome to another beautiful challenge at CASology. The cue word this week is 'tall'. I chose a tall tree stamp set from Cherrylana Designs. 


Please excuse my dirty stamp and block. 

CARD MAKING DETAILS


I started by applying the top layer of the stamp in dark pink water based marker. The stamp set is called 'Magical Forest' by Cherrylana Designs.


Then I went ahead and started applying orange color.


Then I added yellow at the bottom of the tree and blended the colors.


To achieve that brown shade, since I don't have one, I mixed orange and green markers.


Before stamping onto the card stock, huff a little. And yes! Look at that beautiful and lovely image.


I added golden details with Sakura Gold Pen and finished the card with a sentiment from Craftangles.



I hope you like the card. Thank you so much for visiting and also don't forget to play along the CASology Challenge. Happy Paper Crafting :)

3 comments:

  1. THOSE TREES>...I can't find them online. THose are INSANE. LOVE your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonderful watery tall trees. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete