January 23, 2020

THANKS A TON CARD | SIZZIX


Hello my dear crafty friends, how are you? I have a very cute card to share with you all. Let's start!

Please visit sizzix.co.uk for more inspiration and education.

This card features


  1. Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Free Style Florals
  2. Sizzix Sidekick Starter Kit (White & Gray)
  3. Sizzix Accessory – Permanent Pens, 12PK (Assorted Colours)
CARD MAKING DETAILS


I started by die-cutting one of the dies from Free Style Florals in white card stock with the help of Sizzix Side Kick Machine.


Next I colored the die-cuts with the shades of green markers by Sizzix.


I stamped these cuties in Memento Black ink which is an alcohol friendly ink, and simply colored them with Sizzix markers


I added cheeks with light pink marker


and added highlights with white gel pen.


Then I took another panel which is smaller than the main card base and distressed with Broken China Distress Ink with the help of ink blending tool and foam.


I adhered all the images with Tacky Glue.


And finally stamped the sentiment on a piece of card stock and fussy cut it and adhered over the card front.

A few more shots for you




And that's all for today. I hope you like it. Thank you so much for stopping by today. See you soon! :)

2 comments: