December 3, 2019

100% HANDMADE | MERRY CHRISTMAS CARD | VIDEO


Hello everyone! How are you all? It's been so many days since I posted a card here. I was busy with family issues, that's the main reason behind my absence. I missed this crafting community so much! I can't promise you that I'll post regularly but I'll try my best. :)


I never tried working on Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper but now I fell in love with it. The water color results are just amazing. Now I prefer Hot Pressed to Cold Pressed. :D By the way I used Brustro Hot pressed Water Color Paper.


You know how much I love doodling!! I'm not very perfect and I don't want to be perfect also, I just feel relaxed and energized with my silly imperfect doodles! :) I used Camlin Brush Pens to watercolor the image.


Look at that handwriting!! :) Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen are the best!


CARD MAKING DETAILS

  1. I started by scribbling the Camlin watercolor brush pens on an acrylic block, added water and then stamped the acrylic block on hot pressed water color paper.
  2. Then I doodled the image with black permanent marker and water colored the images with Camlin water color brush pens.
  3. Fussy cut the image and adhered over the card front and the sentiment was hand written with Sakura Gelly Roll Pen on a black card stock.
VIDEO DETAILS



I hope you like the card and the video. Do subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more fun and easy card making videos. Thanks for visiting me today! :)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, thanks for sharing merry christmas card templates with us, Also you can download the all latest merry christmas card from the Pik Templates at Free of Cost. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete