December 11, 2019

100% HANDMADE | BE MERRY CARD | VIDEO


Hello!!! How are you? I'm back with another DIY Card Making Video. :)


Supplies used

White and Greyish Blue Card Stocks
Black Permanent Markers
Sizzix Permanent Pens
Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen


CARD MAKING DETAILS
  1. I started by cutting the greyish blue card stock smaller than the main card size which is a standard sized one (5x4).
  2. I hand drew the cute little bear first with pencil then followed by Black Permanent Marker.
  3. Then colored the little details of the bear with Sizzix Alcohol Markers.
  4. I added sweet details with Sakura white gelly roll pen on the scarf of the bear.
  5. Fussy cut the doodled image and adhered over the card front.
  6. Also hand written the sentiment and added snow with Sakura white pen.

I hope you like the card and I hope you would give this card a try! ;)

VIDEO DETAILS


Like this video? Please hit that Like button, Share it with your friends and also don't forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more interesting, cute and easy Card Making Videos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment