October 4, 2019

HAPPY HALLOWEEN | SIZZIX


Hello and welcome back! I usually don't celebrate Halloween and it's not my thing at all but I like making cards with Halloween stuff like stamps, dies, stencils and etc.. You can check my previous post about Happy Ghosts Card HERE. I got this crazy idea, the ghost coming out from the pumpkin, as soon as I saw the Bigz Happy Halloween Die by Sizzix. I made this card several weeks ago and hadn't got  a chance to publish it as our house was filled with guests. Hence here is the card for you, I hope you like it :)

CARD DETAILS


The Sizzix card stock is highly textured and rich in look, I picked a few colors that are very close this season i'e., blue, green and orange. I ran the die through the Bigshot Plus Machine.


I distressed the edges of the background with Chipped Sapphire and Vintage Photo, pumpkin with Vintage Photo and the ghost with Black Soot and Vintage Photo Distress inks. I ran one of the dies from Geometric Mask Set through SideKick Machine with Black Card Stock. That would become the base for the Pumpkin.


I adhered all the elements and created a scene as if the ghost is coming out from the Pumpkin. Also adhered a sentiment strip on top of the card.


To add more depth and to add beauty to the card, I added clear star sequins. Do you like it?

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon :)
Visit sizzix.co.uk or sizzix.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment