October 3, 2019

STUDIO VLOG #2 | WHAT I DO IN MY STUDIO | HAPPY GHOSTS CARD | SIZZIX


Hello my dear lovely crafty friends, how have you been?

CARD DETAILS

Today I'm back with another Studio Vlog and with a very Happy Ghosts Card. I used 'Happy Halloween Bigz Die,' 'Sentiments Thinlit Dies' by Sizzix to create the project and also I used CrafTangles Liquid Watercolors to color in the ghosts.


I've die-cut all the elements from heavy weight white card stock by running it through the Big Shot Plus Machine. Water colored them and adhered over the card front. To add more definition to the card I added splatters of black paint and adhered the sentiment hello on top of the ghosts.

VIDEO DETAILS

I've recorded all my acts and made a video for your education and entertainment. Kindly watch it and subscribe to my YouTube Channel.


I hope you like the card and video. Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you very soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment