September 9, 2019

WATERCOLOR PINEAPPLE CARD | CATHERINE POOLER DESIGNS | VIDEO


Hello everyone! Welcome back to an other blog post. This card is all about Pineapples. Did you know Pineapples are the symbol of hospitality, nobility, luxury and wealth? So eat more Pineapples and serve more Pineapples, okay! :D


CARD DETAILS

In one of my previous videos I've shared a glimpse of this simple watercolor technique. First stamp the image with any light colored ink, here in my case I used Antique Linen Distress Ink. Then draw along the lines of the image with some watercolor brush pens. Then simply apply water and see the magic :D


VIDEO DETAILS

You can watch the video to learn how I made this card. This card is so much fun, trust me! :) The stamp set is from Catherine Pooler Designs called Pineapples and Smiles.


I hope you like my creation. See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment