January 19, 2019

ELEPHANT IN LOVE CARD | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hi everyone! It's been so long since I posted anything here. Life has become too busy, when I set up and plan everything for future projects something unexpected will happen then I need to cancel everything and schedule again! That is life!! right?


So I'm here with a beautiful masculine card for Sizzix Lifestyle. I used basic and minimal supplies for making my project. It turned out so handsome! haha!

Products from Sizzix Lifestyle
CARD DETAILS


I started by die-cutting the elephant from Baby Elephant Set out of heavy white card stock and water colored it with black water color. By the way I used Camlin School Water Colors.


I water colored a panel with shades of blue and purple, added splatters of the same color and I let the panel dry completely. Then I ran the panel through the Bigshot Express Machine along with Whoosh Thinlit Die.


Then I adhered all the elements with glue, created a scene as if the Elephant was spraying a heart of stars! ;) I hand drew the landscape out of black card stock and adhered it over the card front. Then I finished the card with a sentiment from Creative Retreat. I also added splatters of black ink for the finished funky look.

I hope you like it. Thanks for visiting! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fantasic card!!! I love it very creative! I wish my brain worked like that.

    ReplyDelete