January 29, 2019

BROTHERHOOD CARD | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello everyone! Welcome back to another blogpost. Today's card is a bit masculine and would be perfect for your brother. I like that sentiment, very true, right? :) In today's card, I did lots of water coloring. I hope you like it. By the way the products I used here are from Sizzix Lifestyle and this card is also for Sizzix Lifestyle.

Products used


CARD DETAILS

Nothing fancy! I die-cut all the dies out of heavy weight card stock and water colored them with Camlin Water Colors. I also used Canson Water Color Paper for the background.


I dropped in shades of brown, yellow and green to the leaves while the paper is still wet. The result was amazing!


Finally stamped the sentiment


and adhered a little hill using the card stock from Sizzix. I'm entering this card for Country View January 2019 - Landscape/Cityscapes Challenge and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes. Thanks for visiting! See you soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is fab, very cute! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete