November 8, 2017

CHRISTMAS CARD | CATHERINE POOLER DESIGNS


Hello my dear lovely crafty people! How are you doing? My husband has recovered well by the grace of God. He is still on sick leave and will get back to work next week. :) I had this card design on my mind for quite sometime and finally I was able to put my ideas into action. To make this card I used the products from Catherine Pooler Designs.

NOTE : Geo Trio Stencil and Tags, etc. dies are from Stamp of Approval Counting Blessings Collection which is sold out at the moment but the stock will be back very soon! So keep an eye on shop.catherinepooler.com.


Card Project Details

I started by folding the Kraft card stock into an A2 sized card base. Then I took the beautiful Tag,Vine Die and tiny circle dies and die-cut out of Kraft, White and Red card stocks respectively with the help of Big Shot Machine.


I placed the stencil over the die-cut tag and applied Ranger Texture Paste through it and allowed it to dry completely. Mean while I colored the leaf vine die-cut with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and added splashes of water for some beautiful result.


While the die-cuts were drying I went ahead and stamped the sentiment from Hip Holiday in Picket Fence Ink Dauber. Fussy cut it and kept aside!


Finally I wrapped a white twine around the tag and adhered all the elements together with foam tape and glue. I hope you like this card. Thank for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment