November 9, 2017

SUPER QUICK CHRISTMAS CARD | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello everyone! I hope you guys remember my Foamiran Flowers from last week. I've made a bunch of flowers, you can check the actual post HERE. I was meaning to add these flowers to my card so here it is now! It was easy and simple to make! :)


CARD PROJECT DETAILS

I started by sponging the edges of the music notes pattern paper by Inspired by Stamping with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then adhered to the A2 sized top folding white card.


Then I stamped the sentiment with Archival Jet Black Ink.


Next I adhered the Poinsettia Flower over the main card base with the help of the foam tape.


And that's it, that pretty much finishes the card! A few close ups for you!


I took less than 10 minutes to finish this card..


I hope you like this and I hope you guys would give this a try! You can find how the Foamiran Flowers are made HERE


Products from Sizzix Lifestyle

Please visit Sizzix.co.uk for more information and education.

  • Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Poinsettia
  • Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)

  • PROMOTIONS


    Check these beautiful Christmassy pattern papers by Sizzix Lifestyle. You can download them for free HERE.

    MIXED MEDIA GIVEAWAY 


    If you love Mixed Media and Scrapbooking, then this brand-new collection from Sizzix designer Pete Hughes is going to be perfect for you! The competition closes on 30th November, so make sure you don’t miss out and enter now! More details can be found HERE.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment