September 23, 2015

To a deer friend!


Hello dear friends! Today, I'm here with a one layer card with lots of masking, stamping, sponging/distressing/blending and distress water coloring. I made this card for Lawnscaping Challenge: ONE LAYER and BGC #71 CAS cards or Layouts. I'm not very good at blending the inks, you might find a few mistakes but I hope you don't mind.. ;) well.. life is all about learning and practicing. Next time I'll try to blend the inks well. ;) I hope you like this card. :)


Thanks for stopping by, see you soon.. :)

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute adorable card Deepti...love your blending skils! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card & superb masking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet
    PS : Deepti I had mailed you regarding whom to post the Challenge prize to ...I guess it must have got lost in your spam folder. Was planning to visit the post office and wanted to club everything together. Mail me when you get time
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not good ?? I loved the effect you have achieved for sky n grass ! The whole scene looks so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's perfect, Deepti, what a great dimension you've given this scene, fab one layer card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!! How cute!!! What a lovely one layered card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cute! I love these reindeers! And your colouring is so fantastic!
    Thank you for playing with us at BGC!

    ReplyDelete