September 22, 2015

Hand drawn Flowers!

Hello everyone! Well.. well.. I'm back again to my daily routine. Yesterday, in the evening, I drew this image and water colored with Fabercastell Connector pens.


Entering this card for Runway Inspired Challenges - ric#91 - Giles, I was very much inspired by the pastel colors, floral pattern and the bright red color - also entering this for Beyond Grey Challenges - BGC #71 CAS cards or Layouts. The sentiment is from Wplus 9.



I hope you like it.. See you soon.. :)

4 comments:

  1. Well, you drew the flowers which are so pretty! Love the connector pens used for coloring Deepti! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Deepti. I love the pastel colours and all the spatter. Great take on Runway Inspired Challenge! Thanks for playing along :)
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  3. another fantastic card, Deepti! I love your colouring.
    Thank you for playing with us at BGC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh ! Nice ! who needs stamps when you can draw so well !
    Thank you for playing with us at BGC#71!

    ReplyDelete