September 19, 2015

Let's get Pinspired #1 - Winners

Hello friends!!! How are you all?? I hope you are doing great. I feel very bad for not being active these days. Many things are happening at the home front, my presence/involvement is more needed at the moment! Don't worry, everybody at home is fine and doing good by the grace of God. :)

Well.. I'm so happy to be back again, I have many new stamps and goodies lying around and I have lots of cards and videos for you along the way (if I make one) haha! I'll be back sure with a few cards in the next coming days, so.. stay tuned!! ;)

Hope you remember the challenge that I hosted here on my personal blog long time ago! Let's get Pinspred #1. Now I really got time to write this post and it's time to announce the lucky winner. So without further ado let's get started!

The lucky winner who won the gorgeous 12x12 paper pack from Papericious  is 


Congratulations Lina. Please write a mail to deeptistephens@gmail.com to claim your prize.
Thank you so much Papericious for being our sponspor.. :)

There are very beautiful cards in the gallery and I wanted to give them a shout out. Thank you girls for sharing your beautiful work with us.




And that's it for now. Thank you so much for stopping by. See you soon.. :)

3 comments: