October 15, 2013

Neon inks + Net + Nest.. :D


Hello!! I made this card for Sindhu's Celebration No. 2 with Tejal. I took the alphabet N. So..

N for Neon inks
N for Net
N for Nest..

I used neon inks for the back ground and then covered it with some white colored net. Then stamped the cute birdie image, colored it with Camlin pencils. Finally added some stickles..

Here is the closure look of the image.. :)


Hope you like it Sindhu.. :)

Well.. guys! Please leave your comments and suggestions..

Take care

See you soon.. ;)

5 comments:

  1. The effect of neon colors on the net is awesome, I love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Deepti..I loved the neon bg,the net and cute birdies ..that nest looks very real :D !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...some card Deepti :D ....The neon colours, the net, the birdies, sentiment...everything's so so cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its lovely..love the neon n net...birds are cute..

    ReplyDelete