October 15, 2013

How old are you?


Hello friends! I'm here with a 'birthday card' this time. I already made this type of card twice, Color pencil resist technique and Crayon resist technique. But this time I used my fingers to smudge the colors for the back ground. I used Inkadinkado stamp (for butterflies), Neon inks and sentiment is from TPC studio. Finally punched out few foam dots (Pielane) and adhered on to the card..

Here is the closure look of the sentiment..
I messed it up a little bit.. Sorry ;)


I'm entering this card for Inkspirational Challenge #41_anything goes, actually I made this card for the last challenge. Unfortunately the challenge was over. Loved the color combo a lot so linking it up now.. :) 


And for Seize the Birthday.. I went with anything goes..


Please leave your lovely comments and suggestions..

Thank you.. :)

7 comments:

  1. This is bright and fun :) I like the idea of smudging, might try it some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bg..looks cheerful Deepti ! Loved the card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so bright and fun-filled. I love the techniques you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheerful. Love your neon colors. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deepti, that background is stunning! Really artsy and special and I also love the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational and I hope to see you joining again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic technique with the patches of colour - very eye-catching. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful technique and colors! I really like this one, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete