August 24, 2020

THINKING OF YOU CARD | SIZZIX AND CP DESIGNS


Hello everyone! Welcome back. Today I have a layered card for you, I hope you like it :)

CARD MAKING DETAILS


I started by adhering a pattern paper from Pebbles onto the main card base. The alphabet is a negative die-cut from previous project. I paired it with brown card stock and adhered over the pattern paper.


I ran one of the thinlits from Funky Festives and white card stock through Sizzix SideKick Machine. I colored the berry kind of things with Red Sizzix Permanent Marker.


I also stamped the sentiment from Catherine Pooler Designs, fussy cut it and kept aside.


Before adhering the elements, I wrapped a gold twine and adhered the die-cut and sentiment. Finally embellished the card with few gold sequins. Yes! I did add splatters of black ink. :D

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment