August 1, 2020

PURPLES, YELLOW AND GREY CHALLENGE

Hello everyone! Good Morning and welcome to a brand new challenge at Catchy Challenges where the theme is get inspired by the below mood board and it's images. We wanted to re-open the challenge blog again because we miss it so much. We will keep you inspired from now on.. Okay!


Before getting into the card details please hop over to challenge blog to see my fellow DT inspiration card. Please leave us some love guys we would love to hear from you :)

(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much.)

CARD MAKING DETAILS

The most common things you'll notice in today's cards - Color Scheme, Splatters of Ink


This card was very simple to make and it's a one layer card. I inked up Modern Damask Background Stamp in Pixie Dust, Sweet Sixteen and Tiara inks and stamped onto the card front. The sentiment was from Good Things. Also added splatters of black ink to enhance the over all card design.



And here comes the second card..


This one was my favourite. I took a smaller image from Beautiful You Stamp Set and stamped onto the card front to create a pattern. Next I water colored the images inspired by the mood board colors. Added splatters to enhance the beauty of the card design. Finally added a sentiment strip with the twine.



I hope I have inspired you. Please do take a moment to visit the challenge blog and have fun. Thank you so much for stopping by. Stay Home and Happy Paper Crafting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment