July 6, 2020

BECOME THE CHANGE | SIZZIX


Hello my dear lovely friends, how are you all ? Today I've a simple mixed media card to share with you. After watching so many video tutorials on Mixed Media, I understood the process and I want to share the pretty basic steps with you all if you are new to Mixed Media. So let's start..

PRETTY BASIC STEPS TO CREATE A MIXED MEDIA CARDS

1. Apply Gesso
2. Place a stencil and apply Texture Paste through it
3. Add lots of splatters.

CARD MAKING DETAILS


I started my card making process by applying Gesso by Papericious on Sizzix light blue card stock. This card stock has both textured and smoother sides.


Then I made a paste with the combination of Texture Paste by Craftangles, Blue ink spray by Memento and Distress Glitter. Mixed to a form a nice chunky texture paste, placed Damask Delight Stencil by Craftangles and applied the texture paste through it. I allowed it to dry completely. 


This beautiful butterfly die is by Sizzix Butterflies Thinlit die, ran it through the Sizzix SideKick Machine and Sizzix Card Stock. The butterfly is already textured, to enhance it's beauty more I applied Gold Paint. Also added lots of splatters of Gold, blue, black onto the main card base to bring the design together.


I adhered the butterfly with gold string with the help of glue and also adhered sequins in the center. Finally, after so much of thinking, where to place the sentiment, I wrote 'Become The Change' with White gel pen by Sakura on the same card stock and adhered onto the card base.


Yes! You have to 'become the change'. Dust the old things in you, break the chains that's stopping you, dress up and reach for the stars and let the people tell that you are the reason for their change. :)

I hope you liked the card, if you have any questions kindly leave me a comment below. Thanks so much for stopping by. Stay Home and Happy Paper Crafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment