August 29, 2019

SENDING YOU LOVE CARD | CATHERINE POOLER DESIGNS


Hello everyone! I'm back to my routine after a really long break and I'm feeling very good about it. So this simple card was created yesterday, I loved the stamped leaves and colors I used on this card.

(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much.)


The striped background was created using a flat brush and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. On a piece of another white card stock I stamped the leaves from Leave me in Paradise stamp set with Mardi Gras and Tiki Torch Inks by Catherine Pooler Designs.


I fussy cut the images with a pair of scissors and adhered over the card front. The sentiment from Autumn Blessings Stamp Set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I really like the font of that sentiment.


I hope you like the card. See you very soon :)

I'm entering this card for the following challenges..


6 comments:

  1. Amazing card! Love the soft watercolour stripes as your backdrop! ;o) Thank you for playing along with our "Stripes" challenge at Papercraft Challenges. Hope you are enjoying your weekend and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and simple, no fuss. I like it!!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Papercraft Challenges. I would like to see you back at our next challenge.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercraft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on this week's sketch, i love the pink striped background.Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card - I love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love the background, matched perfectly with the leaves! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great CAS card - pretty colors! So glad you joined our stripes challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week! Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete