July 23, 2018

CARD WITHOUT A SENTIMENT | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello everyone! Welcome back! Today I have a card for you but without a sentiment. I felt that the card itself was full so there is no need of a sentiment! ;) My card features the beautiful Timholtz and My Life Handmade dies by Sizzix Lifestyle. This is a Christmas Card with non traditional dies. :)

PRODUCTS FROM SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


HOW I MADE THIS CARD
  • I placed one of the Stacked Baroque thinlit dies and ran through the Sizzix Bigshot Express Machine.
  • I also die-cut the branch and the bird out of white card stock and colored them with Vintage Photo and Festive Berries Distress Ink.
  • I distressed the background with Broken China Distress Ink and added splashes of water for some snow fall look.
  • Finally I adhered the die-cut window along with the bird and branch and finished with a little sparkle from Stardust Stickles.
I hope you like the card. I'm entering this card for CAS on Sunday Challenge #137 Christmas in July. Thank you so much for visiting. See you next time! :)

SUMMER FAIR AT SIZZIX LIFESTYLE!

Nothing says summer has arrived better than a summer fair! Our very own summer fair lasts for 14 days, and each day you’ll be able to get your hands on something new and exclusive! Behind each window you’ll find competitions, new content and exclusive blogs all free! Come back each day to see what the new day brings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment