December 13, 2016

Modern One Layer Card with Honey Bee Stamps


Hello everyone! I was up on Honey Bee Stamps Blog a couple days back with this card made using Hello Gorgeous Stamp Set from their November release which I love the most. I have a few card designs right now running in my head, when time permits I will definitely share them with you all :)

This stamp set has got beautiful, one of a kind images that go perfectly with the sentiments that are already in the set. :) First I have chosen the stamps that should go on my card and then I went for colors. I decided to use only two colors – Aquamarine and Jet Black inks on my card.


CARD DETAILS :

I started by stamping the ‘hello’ sentiment in Aquamarine ink to create my own background. I didn’t want my stamping to be perfect so I didn’t concentrate much on stamping because that imperfection would help to bring that trendy look to your cards. Next I aligned the sentiments and stamped in Archival Jet Black Ink. To bring more depth to the card I added tiny splats of black paint followed by sequins. 

VIDEO DETAILS :

I have filmed a video for you where I’m showing you everything in detail from start to finish


Thanks for stopping by, see you later! :)

1 comment: