June 9, 2016

Sizzix - Unusual Water-Coloring with an Embossing Folder + Video




Hello everyone! Today is my turn to post a project at Sizzix.co.uk blog. I recently got my Chapter 2 goodies from Sizzix and I'm in love with them! So many gorgeous dies, but there was one embossing folder called 'Rose Vines' designed by Brenda Walton, stole my heart at the very first glance. :)


The technique I used is very simple! Apply the paints in to the grooves of the embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot Plus Machine. This gives a beautiful result. I highly recommend you to use paints to inks. They give a firm and crisp impression with an artistic look! Do not panic when it comes to cleaning of the embossing folder. You can wipe it off with a baby wipe or a wet cloth or with tap water, it's very easy - you know!


I'm sharing a video tutorial showing how to create an Unsual Water Color Backgroung with Embossing Folders and also how to put this card together. Watch it below or on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL  
Like the video? Please give it a big thumbs up and share it with your friends and also don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more ideas and inspiration.

The Sizzix.co.uk products I used for my project are





I hope you liked it. Take care and bye!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card... love this technique... will definitely give it a try..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a great technique! So simple and love the way you achieve great effects with just normal water colors! I'm definitely gonna try this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end result looks great! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa!! These colors are stunning Deepti!! Fabulous texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and I LOVE the bright colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete