May 26, 2016

Sizzix - Double Partial Die-cutting with a Single Die + Video


Hello friends! Today is my day at Sizzix.co.uk blog to inspire you! After making several bright and colorful cards I decided and wanted to have a few subtle and soft colored cards in my stash! In my card, I used a technique called 'Double Partial Die-cutting' with a single die - Sizzix Thinlits Die Intricate Enchanting Blossom. This die is very intricate and beautiful. To be honest, I didn't get this Double Partial Die-cut panel good at one go! It took me a few attempts before moving on to the final project. I tried, practiced and failed many times and I really enjoy doing this because this helps me to explore more about Paper Crafting and Die-cutting! 


A few attempts before making the final project

The Sizzix and other products I used in my project are Big Shot Plus Machine, Intricate Enchanting Blossom Die, Technique Tuesday Stamp Set, Broken China and Spun Sugar Distress Inks, Versamark Ink, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat it tool, Wink of Stella and Sequins.


I have also made a card processing video. You can watch it here or at my YouTube Channel. If you like my video please give it a thumbs up, share it with your friends and also don't forget to subscribe to my channel. You might find a few mistakes I did when I was doing a voice over. I'm sorry, my nieces and the neighbour's dog were making some noise and hence I was unable to concentrate and had blabbered some nonsense! I hope you don't mind! :P


I'm entering this card for Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

Please visit Sizzix.co.uk blog for more details. Thank you so much for visiting. Take care and I will see you soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow...your card is so delicate ..just beautiful 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Deepti! Beautiful card- love the die and the subtle colors! :)
    Suchixx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and what fun technique!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoying listening to your video and watching...your pronounciation is clear...great video and adorable card...Miss you Deepti...hope you are doing well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely delightful and gorgeous, Deepti! Love the inking and use of die! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete