December 17, 2012

Even the Score

Hello friends!!

I'm here to share with you a simple card made for CAS-ual Fridays_cfc82. Their theme is to make a CAS project with the score lines. I made these kind of cards a long back and you could find them here 1 & 2. I used my cricut paper trimmer to score my lines.. :) Here's the card!!




I made those roses.. :D I've distressed the BG and the scored lines thing with my chalk inks, should improve my distressing and the sentiment is handwritten.. I'm making more and more flowers.. Gone crazy.. :D

Supplies

White CS - Priya Sivaraj
Black CS - Fabriano
Roses - Handmade
Chalk colors - EK Success
Scored lines - Cricut paper trimmer
Leaves - punch from Itsy bitsy
Sentiment - Handwritten

Hope you like it and please leave your lovely, sweet and wonderful comments and suggestions.. :)

Have Fun  ;)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Card :) Beautiful Pink color :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card Deepti...i love the way you have made that scored Bg ..fab idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Deepti! Your handmade roses are adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete