December 19, 2012

A Mini Album or Scrap Book or Whatever..:D

Hello dear friends!!

I'm back again with a iddy biddy set made for one of my dear friends. I love making friends and those who knew me as a friend will understand the significance of friendship. I do anything for my loved ones but once ignored me that's it, I don't pay a heed to them.. I don't like to play with others feelings.. To be honest that's me.. :)

Anyway! Here's the mini thing!!


A tiny basket and a mini scrapbook..


Scrapbook.. :)


This is how it opens..




Supplies

Pink CS - CCC store
Red CS. hello kitty stickers, ribbon - my stash
flower and heart punch and the circles for journaling (its a pp) - Itsy Bitsy
PP on the front cover - DCWV

Entering this into


Hope you all liked it..
Please leave your wonderful. lovely and beautiful comments and suggestions
Thank you

Have Fun  ;)











10 comments:

  1. Beautiful set ! I liked the hello kitty stickers..so cute n sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Hello kitty theme. You are inspiring me to use up some of my sticker stash

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute kitty mini album .. and i love how you kept it is basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such an Adorable Album and bag ...i really loved this idea and the way you have embellished it ...its beautiful!!!
    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #3 and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your mini scrapbook is adorable....thanks for playing with us at crafter corner challenge#3....all the best.
    www.crafterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute...Thank you for joining the crafters corner challenge#3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet and lovely color! Well done! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Two's Company Challenge! All the very best!!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete