April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday

I made this simple birthday card for my friend.. I love it cos its so simple.. Okay.. I used some textured pink card base, the patterned paper and ribbon are from my stash.. I made the scallop edged circle, I have drawn a circle with the compass and then I gave the scallop things and then I cut it..Used some puffy stickers.. The sentiment is from Krafter's kart.. Let's see the card..



I'm entering this into Love to create challenge_Birthday..
Hope you are having fun..




4 comments:

  1. Oh absolutely too sweet!! Gorgeous colors and I love your little accent pins! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Like the simplicity n the colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! Come Back and play with us again soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete