April 20, 2012

Christmas in April

In this hot hot summer just imagine the weather of winter.. So cold and it soothes our soul.. Yeah! I made a Christmas card in the month of April :D.. I was in the mood of Christmas  while making this card.


Ok!! I used the same technique which I used for the card Spring


Unfortunately.. and unknowingly I have deleted that post (Spring) .. I'm such a dork.. Well! I used cello bag  to cover the front of the card.. I used silver gel pen and I have drawn the trees, mountains, snowfall and stars.. I'm a bit disappointed about the spring card.. :(
Anyway I'm entering this into

.

10 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Christmas Card Deeps, and you have done so well to draw your own image, it is lovely.
    Thanks for taking part in MAWTT this week.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool creations. LOve the colors too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deepti, Ah this is super, what a great card, really like the spring card too, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Christmas Card! Clean and simple design, and I love the black - it's unusual to see on a Xmas card, but it works great with your design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Deeps, lovely clean and simple feel. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete