December 27, 2018

SIMPLE CHRISTMAS POP UP CARD | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Eve. I was so busy for the last couple of weeks that I couldn't find to update my blog daily. But my YouTube channel and Instagram were active. I have a few projects to share so keep reading! :)

WATCH & ENJOY


After making this POP UP CARD (one of my most viewed videos) I decided to make another pop up card with pretty simple steps. All the products I used here are from Sizzix Lifestyle.

Products from Sizzix Lifestyle

Originally the pop up house thinlit die is meant for making pop up cards but I used it in a different way. Watch the video above to learn how I made it.



I kept the card front simple as there was so much going inside! And that 'Merry Christmas' was handwritten.

NEW SIZZIX LIFESTYLE APP


Did you know, Sizzix Lifestyle has launched a new app where you can share new ideas and find endless inspiration, at home or on the go! Please visit Sizzix Lifestyle's App Page to learn more details. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment