May 27, 2018

CREATING BACKGROUNDS WITH CAMLIN BRUSH PENS | VIDEO



Hello everyone! Today I have three cards with beautiful water colored backgrounds. The backgrounds were created using Camlin Brush Pens. These are water based markers and any water based markers can be used for this technique. The technique I used was the good old Ink Smooshing Technique :)


HOW I MADE THESE CARDS

  • I started by applying the brush pens on a slick surface, spritzed lots of water and ink smooshed the card stocks. By the way, I used heavy weight card stock for the technique.
  • I added layers of colors by ink smooshing the panels again and again and I let the panels dry. I did it in Single Color, Dual Color and Multi Color.
  • Since the backgrounds of my cards pretty beautiful and colorful, I decided not to color the stamped image.
  • I stamped the floral from Persian Elements from Mudra in Archival Jet Black Ink, fussy cut it and adhered them onto the card panels with Tacky Glue.
  • Before adhering the florals, I stamped the sentiment from the same set.
  • Finally adhered the card panel over the A2 top folding card and finished by applying Wink of Stella Clear to the flowers.
A FEW MORE SHOTS FOR YOU



Single Color




Dual Color



Multi Color


And that's all for today. Thank you so much for visiting! See you soon! :)

5 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards..thank you for the tutorial deepti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cards ..I too hv camlin brush pens and would definitely try it out..TFS ✌😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I have to dig out my set now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. :) Is this water that you have sprinkled?

    ReplyDelete