September 15, 2017

Happy Ghosts | A Muse Studio


I am super happy and thrilled to let you know that I am Guest Designing A Muse Studio Blog for the whole month of September. Thank you AMS for giving me this lovely opportunity. 

These stamps are best quality rubber stamps and I am loving all the designs. And also they have a wide range of card stock in so many yummy colors. Click HERE to visit their shop. For my project, I used Currant and Sugar card stock and also Ghostly Greetings stamp set.


When I first received their products, I wasn't quite sure about designing the cards because I never had my hands on Halloween Themed Products. I decided to make some spooky yet cute cards, it was quite challenging for me! Then these happy ghosts caught my eye and I didn't stop making cards from then, I took this card as an inspiration for the rest of my card designs. No, they don't look similar, all card designs are different from one another. Kindly visit A Muse Studio Blog to know more details. Thanks for visiting. See you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute and fun, perfect halloween card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete