December 12, 2014

ric#73 Balmain


Hi everyone! I made this card for Runway Inspired Challenges ric#73 Balmain. The inspiration picture has got some bold colors and it's challenging too.. ;)


I did masking to the background with Faber castell ink in red and black, Mustard seed distress ink and Danube Blue Memento Ink.. The back ground was too bold so just to tone down the brightness I added a hand made vellum tag with a stamped sentiment. I felt like the sides of the card was too empty so I filled up with some antique gold sequins :)


Hope you like it. Thanks so much for stopping by! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Great card Deepti !! you have beautifully capture the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...clever interpretation Deepti.....card is looking fabulous ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and colorful! I think this card has a masculine feel to it, even with some pink and yellow, but with the stripes and stapled tag I think it works for a male.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trendy n colorful ! Wonderful take on pic Deepti !

    P.S : I loved the new CAS look of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool design :) love how u stapled the vellum !

    ReplyDelete